|Look up Sino- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sino may also refer to:
- Sino Group, a property company in Hong Kong
- Sino (Café Tacuba album), the 7th studio album by Mexican rock band Café Tacuba
- Sino (Tamara Todevska album), debut album by the Macedonian singer Tamara Todevska
- Sino (name), a given name and surname
- Sino-Indian War, a war started between India and China, lasting 20 October-21 November 1962 (1 months and 1 day)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.