|Alma mater||Hacettepe University|
|Occupation||Film Director, Film Producer, Publisher,|
|Awards||Golden Orange award for Best Director /1985)|
Çetin was born as one of the eight children of a customs officer and studied art history at Hacettepe University. Çetin has produced full-length films and television series, and foremost, commercials. He is best known in the English-speaking world for his 1999 film Propaganda, a critically acclaimed libertarian comedy about post-World War II eastern Turkey. Çetin both directed and produced this film, as he did for many other films. His 1993 film Berlin in Berlin was entered into the 18th Moscow International Film Festival.
Çetin manages and owns the film production company Plato Film Productions. He opened the company in 1986 and it has been expanding ever since. It is one of the most commercially successful Production Companies of Turkey. He is currently working on his 13th feature film named Çanakkale Çocukları. The film will star actors such as Haluk Bilginer, Oktay Kaynarca, Yavuz Bingöl, and Sinan Çetin's two sons Rafael Cemo Çetin and Orfeo Çetin.
- 1982 - Çiçek Abbas (Director)
- 1982 - Çirkinler de Sever (Director)
- 1985 - 14 Numara (Director)
- 1986 - Prenses Gökyüzü (Director)
- 1993 - Berlin in Berlin (Director)
- 1995 - Bay E (Director)
- 1999 - Propaganda (Director)
- 2001 - Komser Şekspir (Director)
- 2002 - Banka (Director)
- 2004 - Okul (Producer)
- 2004 - Romantik (Director)
- 2005 - Pardon (Producer)
- 2005 - Şans Kapıyı Kırınca (Actor)
- 2008 - Mutlu Ol! Bu bir emirdir (Writer & Director)
- 2010 - Kağıt (Director)
- 2004 - Avrupa Yakası
- 2006 - Sahte Prenses
- 1977 - Baskın
- 1977 - Halı Türküsü
- "Sinan Çetin'in oğulları birbirine düşman!". 3 September 2012. Archived from the original on 6 February 2016.
- Asu Maro (23 January 2008). "Her 10 yılda bir başka Sinan Çetin". Milliyet. Archived from the original on 10 February 2012.
- "18th Moscow International Film Festival (1993)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 2014-04-03. Retrieved 2013-03-09. Cite uses deprecated parameter