|Look up Sinai, sinai, Sinaï, Sinaí, or šinai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sinai commonly refers to:
- Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
- Mount Sinai, a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt
- Biblical Mount Sinai, the site in the Bible where Moses received the Law of God
Sinai may also refer to:
- Sinai, South Dakota, a place in the United States
- Sinai (surname), including a list of people and fictional characters with the name
- Sinai (Noguchi), a sculpture by Isamu Noguchi
- Sinai, a game by SPI
- Sinai, a 19th-century monthly Jewish magazine in German by David Einhorn
- Sinai School, a Jewish primary school in London, England
- Sinai, one of two tram cars on the Angels Flight funicular in Los Angeles, U.S.
- All pages with titles containing Sinai
- Mount Sinai (disambiguation)
- Shenoy, a surname sometime written as "Sinai" in Goa, India
- Sin (mythology)
- Sinnai, a place in Sardinia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sinai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.