Silsila (also transliterated as Silsilah, Silsileh, Silsilay, Selseleh, Selsele, etc.) is an Arabic term meaning "chain", "lineage".
Silsila may also refer to:
- Silsila (1981 film), a Hindi film
- Silsila (1987 film), a Pakistani Punjabi-language film
- Silsilay, a Pakistani TV series
- Silsiilay, a 2005 Hindi film
- Selseleh County, Iran
- Gebel el-Silsila, an archaeological quarry site in Egypt
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silsila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.