Silent Models New York, founded in 2008, is a boutique modeling agency based in New York. Recently named one of the top modeling agencies in New York, Silent Models New York represents notable models Line Brems, Freja Jeppesen, Emma Stern, and Camilla Christensen. Silent's models have appeared in editorials for Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, 032c, French Revue de Modes, Harper's Bazaar, Vs. and others. The agency's models have also appeared in campaigns for Calvin Klein, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, Juicy Couture and other top designers and fashion houses.
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Founded||New York City, New York (2008 )|
|Kevin Fitzpatrick, Executive Director|
Silent Models New York was founded in 2008 and was originally in a partnership with Silent Models Paris, which helped to curate the careers of models such as Anna Selezneva, Isabeli Fontana, Carmen Kass, and Elena Melnik. In 2012, Silent Models New York began to operate separately from Silent Models Paris.
- Lim, James. "Meet the New Girl: Colinne Michaelis Made Miuccia Prada Swoon". nymag.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "French Revenue de Mode". Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Emeline Ghesquière, exclusive for Calvin Klein F/W 2012". twitpic.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Othilia Simon kicks off #MFW walking for @Gucci in a dramatic black cape". www.twitpic.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Miu Miu Fall Winter 2014 Backstage". www.designscene.net. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Dark Victory". models.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Model Profile #3: Heather Aboff". www.netstyleshopper.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Anna Selezneva for Juicy Couture Spring 2012 Campaign by Inez & Vinoodh". www.fashiongonerogue.com. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "TOP AGENCIES: NEW YORK / WOMEN". Models.com. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "Silent Agency Profile". models.com. Retrieved 19 June 2014.