Shilin metro station
|Taipei metro station|
|Location||1 Fude Rd|
Shilin District, Taipei
|Bicycle facilities||Access available|
|Passengers (2017)||20.606 million per year 1.64%|
|Rank||22 out of 108|
The station is situated between the metro-shaped park and Zhongzheng Road, near Zhongshan North Road and Wenlin Road. The two-level, elevated station structure with one island platform and two exits, going to Zhongzheng Road and Fude Road. The restrooms are inside the entrance area of both exits.
Shilin station was opened on 25 October 1901 for the TRA. It was closed on 15 July 1988, for the construction of Taipei Metro, which has been completed on 28 March 1997.
|2F||Platform 1||← Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Tamsui / Beitou (R17 Zhishan)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan / Daan (R15 Jiantan) →|
|Street Level||Concourse||Exit to Shilin Night Market|
First and Last Train TimingEdit
The first and last train timing at Shilin station  is as follows:
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
|Mon − Fri||Sat − Sun and P.H.||Daily|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shilin Station.|
- "Chronicles". Taipei Metro. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "臺北市交通統計查詢系統". dotstat.taipei.gov.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Route Map: Shilin". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Network: Third Stage". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- "Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation - Metro Service First & Last Trains". Retrieved 2019-07-29.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|