She Had to Eat
She Had to Eat is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by Samuel G. Engel. The film stars Jack Haley, Rochelle Hudson, Arthur Treacher, Eugene Pallette, Douglas Fowley and John Qualen. It was released on July 2, 1937, by 20th Century Fox.
|She Had to Eat|
|Directed by||Malcolm St. Clair|
|Screenplay by||Samuel G. Engel|
|Story by||James Edward Grant|
|Produced by||Samuel G. Engel|
|Edited by||Louis R. Loeffler|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Jack Haley as Danny Decker
- Rochelle Hudson as Ann Garrison
- Arthur Treacher as Carter
- Eugene Pallette as Raymond Q. Nash
- Douglas Fowley as Duke Stacey
- John Qualen as Sleepy
- Maurice Cass as Fingerprint Expert
- Wallis Clark as Ralph Wilkinson
- Lelah Tyler as Mrs. Cue
- Tom Kennedy as Pete
- Tom Dugan as Rusty
- Florence Gill as Singer (uncredited)
- Ruth Peterson as Waitress (uncredited)
- Sidney Bracey as Waiter (uncredited)
- Bud Geary as Policeman (uncredited)
- Franklin Pangborn as Mr. Phoecian-Wylie
- "She Had to Eat (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- Sandra Brennan. "She Had to Eat (1937) - Malcolm St. Clair | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-04.
- "She Had to Eat". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-04.