She's Dangerous is a 1937 American crime film directed by Milton Carruth and Lewis R. Foster and written by Lionel Houser and Albert R. Perkins. The film stars Tala Birell, Walter Pidgeon, Cesar Romero, Walter Brennan, Warren Hymer and Samuel S. Hinds. The film was released on January 24, 1937, by Universal Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Milton Carruth|
Lewis R. Foster
|Produced by||E.M. Asher|
|Screenplay by||Lionel Houser|
Albert R. Perkins
|Story by||Murray Roth|
Samuel S. Hinds
|Edited by||Frank Gross|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2018)
- Tala Birell as Stephanie Duval
- Walter Pidgeon as Dr. Scott Logan
- Cesar Romero as Nick Sheldon / Al Shaw
- Walter Brennan as Ote O'Leary
- Warren Hymer as Herman Valentz
- Samuel S. Hinds as Warden
- Jonathan Hale as Charles Fitzgerald
- Richard Carle as Kegley
- Franklin Pangborn as Renaud
- Richard Tucker as District Attorney
- June Brewster as Betty Mason
- Stanley Andrews as Franklin Webb
- "She's Dangerous (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- Hal Erickson. "She's Dangerous (1937) - Miton Carruth, Lewis R. Foster". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- "She's Dangerous". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-06-04.