Shawn Hochuli is a National Football League (NFL) official. He wears uniform number 83. He entered the league in the 2014 NFL season and was promoted for 2018 from back judge to referee, following the retirement of his father, longtime referee Ed Hochuli, and another veteran official, Jeff Triplette.
|Occupation||NFL official (2014–)|
Hochuli played college football at Pitzer College. He worked his first NFL season in 2014 as a side judge. He has also worked as an official in the Pac-12 Conference, Arena Football League, and arenafootball2 games. On August 13, 2011, he was head referee for ArenaBowl XXIV between the Jacksonville Sharks and Arizona Rattlers. He also worked as head referee for a 2017 pre-season game.
Hochuli's 2019 NFL officiating crew consists of umpire Paul King, down judge Ed Camp, line judge Greg Bradley, field judge Tom Hill, side judge James Coleman, back judge Rich Martinez, replay official Carl Madsen, and replay assistant Tyler Cerimeli. 
- Brinson, Will. "Ed Hochuli, Jeff Triplette retiring as NFL refs, replaced by Alex Kemp, Shawn Hochuli". CBS Sports. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Beating Their Own Drum". Pomona College Magazine (Pitzer College). 1999. Archived from the original on June 24, 2002. Retrieved 2012-11-03.
- Hansen, Greg (2005-09-06). "Football for Aztecs has fallen into ruins". Arizona Daily Star. Archived from the original on 2008-10-06. Retrieved 2007-10-16. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Tramel, Berry (March 28, 2014). "Oklahoma State football: Beware on Sunday, NFL to hire Shawn Hochuli". The Oklahoman. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Orlando Predators vs PHILADELPHIA SOUL (Mar 01, 2008)". Arena Football League. 2008-03-01. Archived from the original on September 6, 2009. Retrieved 2008-05-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Arena2 Football League". Referee. June 2007.
- Filipe, Cameron (2019-06-12). "Officiating crews for the 2019 season". Football Zebras. Retrieved 2019-06-19.