Share (Saare) is an ancient Yoruba town in Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, Nigeria. Share is the headquarter of Ifelodun Local Government Area.about 64 Kilometres from Ilorin the state capital of Kwara state. The people of Share belong to the Igbomina extract of Yoruba tribe.
TOURIST ATTRACTION IN SHARE TOWN
- Spring goddess called Soose Spring Odò Soose
- Agbonna Hill called Òkè Àgbonnà
- Stillborn's Cave called Kòtò-Àbíkú
- Mysterious Tree called Igi-Aìmò
Prominent Higher institutions in Share Town
- Abdulfatah Ahmed Governor of Kwara State)
- Late Balogun of Share Alhaji AbdulAzeez Ismail Balogun. First Ifelodun Local Government councillor for Works, Land and Housing
- ^ "Ifelodun Local Government Area". Kwara State Government. Archived from the original on 6 May 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.