Shanghai International Port Group
Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd. (SIPG) is the exclusive operator of all the public terminals in the Port of Shanghai. It is a component of SSE 180 Index as well as CSI 300 Index and sub-index CSI 100 Index.
|Industry||Port operations and management|
|Gu Jinshan (chairman)|
|Revenue||38,042,540,000 renminbi (2018)|
|Owner||Shanghai Government (61.07%)|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Shànghǎi Guójì Gǎngwù (Jítuán) Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Shànggǎng Jítuán|
|Literal meaning||shang[hai]-port group|
SIPG also a cornerstone investor of the Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) in the eve of PSBC's H share IPO. As of 31 December 2019, SIPG still owned PSBC's A and H ordinary shares directly or indirectly: 16.87% of all H ordinary shares of the bank, or equivalent to 3.89% of the all classes of the ordinary shares, as well as 0.17% of A ordinary shares, or equivalent to 0.13% of the all classes of the ordinary shares.
- "公司概况" (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- "成份列表" (in Chinese). China Securities Index. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- 上海国际港务（集团）股份有限公司600018 (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- Avi Bar-Eli (March 24, 2015). "Chinese company to run new Haifa port". Haaretz.com. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- "Shanghai SIPG win first CSL title". the-afc.com. November 8, 2018. Retrieved January 27, 2021.
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF) (Report) (in Chinese). Bank of Shanghai. September 23, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- 上港集团增持上海银行292.5万股. Shanghai Securities News (in Chinese). August 1, 2019. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- "SIPG raises $1 bln in bonds exchangeable into China Postal Bank shares-IFR". Reuters.com. July 27, 2017. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- 2019年度報告 (H股) [2019 Annual Report (H share)] (PDF) (Report) (in Chinese). Postal Savings Bank of China. April 23, 2020. p. 119. Retrieved November 29, 2020.
- Official website (in Chinese)