(Redirected from Shadowgraphy (disambiguation))
Shadowgraphy may refer to:
- Shadowgraphy (performing art), using hand shadows
- Shadow play or shadow puppetry, performing art using cut-out figures
- Radiography, the use of X-rays
- Shadowgraphs or shadowgrams, an optical method that reveals non-uniformities in transparent media
- Shadowgraph is an electromagnetic and optical device once used as an alternative to magic eye tube
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shadowgraphy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.