Shadow Creek Golf Course
|Location||3 Shadow Creek Dr, North Las Vegas, NV 89031|
|Owned by||MGM Resorts International|
|Website||Shadow Creek Golf Course|
|Designed by||Tom Fazio|
|Length||7,560 yards (6,910 m)|
It opened in 1989, Shadow Creek was built on a 350-acre (140 ha) site, at a reported cost of sixty million dollars. Originally operated as Steve Wynn's private club, it later opened to a limited number of MGM hotel guests. Its $500 green fee made it one of the most expensive courses open to the general public.
The Tom Fazio designed golf course was built by Steve Wynn in 1990. It was originally 7,239-yard (6,619 m), extended to 7,560-yard (6,910 m) during a 2008 redesign, when a 7-acre (28,000 m2) short game facility was added.
- "Course Layout and Score Card". Shadow Creek Golf Course. Retrieved November 17, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Shadow Creek Golf Club". Las Vegas Golf. Golf Advisor. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- Ago, Abumaryamin (May 18, 2019). "Meet The Most Expensive Golf Course, Shadow Creek". Steemit. Retrieved May 2, 2020.
- Hennessey, Stephen (November 21, 2018). "Shadow Creek: how to play the exclusive venue where Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson will play "The Match"". Golf Digest. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- "Phil Mickelson beats Tiger Woods in The Match on 22nd hole". www.pga.com.
- "Fallen Oak Golf Course to reopen Saturday, July 11 after closing due to COVID-19". WXXV 25. WXXV 25. 29 June 2020.
- Romine, Brentley (August 24, 2020). "CJ Cup to be contested this fall in Las Vegas, not South Korea". Golf Channel. Retrieved August 25, 2020.
- "The Top 5 Tom Fazio Golf Courses". The All Square Blog. 2020-01-10. Retrieved 2020-05-02.