|Look up sexuality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Human sexuality is the capacity to have erotic experiences and responses.
Sexuality may also refer to:
- Sexuality (biology)
- Sexual attractiveness
- Sexual identity
- Sexual orientation
- "Sexuality" (Prince song) (1981)
- "Sexuality" (Billy Bragg song) (1991)
- "Sexuality", a song of k.d. lang from All You Can Eat (1995)
- Sexuality (album), a 2008 album by Sébastien Tellier
- Sexualities (journal), a peer-reviewed academic journal on sociology
- Plant reproduction
- Sex (disambiguation)
- Index of human sexuality articles
- All pages beginning with "Sexuality"
- All pages with a title containing Sexuality
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sexuality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.