Setsuko Karasuma (烏丸 せつこ, Karasuma Setsuko) is an actress and model born on 3 February 1955 in Ōtsu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan. She attended Chukyo University, but left before finishing. She is employed by the From First Production talent agency. Karasuma made her debut as a Clarion Girl in 1980, moving quickly into the gravure idol scene. Her debut as a film actress came as she got the lead role in the 1980 adaptation of the Hiroyuki Itsuki novel Four Seasons・Natsuko (四季・奈津子, Shiki・Natsuko).
Listed chronologically with oldest at top.
- Kaichōon (Sachiko Yoshii, 1980, ATG)
- Four Seasons・Natsuko (Natsuko, 1980, Toei)
- Manon (Mitsuko, 1981, Toho)
- Station (Yoshimatsu, 1981, Toho)
- Sukkari...sono Ki de (Sachiko Kasuga, 1981, Toho)
- Make Up (Mami, 1987)
- Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (1985)
- Twilight of the Cockroaches (Momoko, 1987, Herald Ace)
- Harōbari Nezumi (1991, Daei)
- Hokui 15° no Duo (Japanese woman living in Manila, 1991)
- Kiseki no Yama: Sayōnara Meiken Heiji (Keiko Kanō, 1992, Toho)
- Minami no Shima ni Yuki ga Furu (Tomomi Kanoya, 1995, Rebirth Films)
- Young Thugs: Nostalgia (1998)
- Haha no Iru Basho・Taifū Ikka (Michiko, 2004, Kaeru Cafe)
- Parōre (Sachiko, 2004, K&M)
- Hisao (2004)
- Ta ga Tame ni (2005, Pal Entertainment)
- Sō Kamoshirenai (2006, Synergy)
- Matsugane Ransha Jiken (2007)
- The Truth about Nanjing (2007)
- The Crimes That Bind (2018)
- Scarlet (2020)
- "烏丸 せつこ / Setsuko Karasuma" (in Japanese). From First Production. Archived from the original on 2007-07-15. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- クラリオンガール：烏丸せつこ (in Japanese). 2006-11-20. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- 烏丸せつこ （カラスマセツコ） (in Japanese). goo 映画. Retrieved 2007-04-23.
- 烏丸せつこ (in Japanese). Japanese Movie Database. Retrieved 2007-04-23.