V. Sethuraman (29 October 1984 – 26 March 2020), also known by his stage name Sethu, was an Indian dermatologist, who was the founder and medical director of ZI Clinic, an upscale dermatology clinic in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He was also an actor who appeared in Tamil language films in lead roles, first appearing in the comedy film Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya (2013).
|Born||13 October 1984|
|Died||26 March 2020(aged 35)|
|Occupation||Dermatologist, film actor|
Sethu had been close friends with the actor Santhanam, who offered him the lead role in the movie, Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya. After the success of KLTA, Sethu agreed to act in Vaaliba Raja, which retained much of the cast from the previous film including Santhanam, Vishakha Singh, VTV Ganesh, Devadarshini, Pattimandram Raja, and Srinivasan. Sethu portrayed a supporting role in Sakka Podu Podu Raja, marking his third collaboration with Santhanam, VTV Ganesh, and Srinivasan. His next film was 50/50 starring Sruthi Ramakrishnan, Bala Saravanan, and news anchor Bavithra.
Sethuraman studied dermatology at Annamalai University, where he got his MBBS and MD. He then obtained his fellowship from the National Skin Centre in Singapore. In 2016, he launched a skin clinic called ZI Clinic, with guests including actors Bobby Simha, Nithin Sathya, and Aravind Akash, music director Dharan Kumar, director Venkat Prabhu, and the spiritual Brahmakumari sisters were also present at the launching of the clinic, which opened its second location in Anna Nagar in Chennai on 15 October 2017. 
He was active on social media platforms, such as Instagram and YouTube, discussing several health topics. His last post on Instagram was four days prior to his death, regarding the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2013||Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya||Shiva|
|2017||Sakka Podu Podu Raja||Saravana|
- ChennaiMarch 27, India Today Web Desk; March 27, 2020UPDATED:; Ist, 2020 10:06. "Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya actor Sethuraman dies at 35 in Chennai". India Today.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "Meeting a star behind the hospital screen". Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- Malathi Rangarajan (9 January 2013). "Laughter, at another's expense". Retrieved 4 February 2019.
- * NSNA. (2013). Interview with 'Kanna Laddu Thina Aasaiya' actor Sethu NANAL May 2013.
- "KLTA 2 On the Cards?". Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Sakka Podu Podu Raja movie review: This Santhanam-starrer is a tedious watch". Retrieved 21 September 2018.
- "I'd love to do 'Dostana' with Santhanam in Tamil, says actor Sethu". Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Getting into the skin of the character". Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "ZI clinic launched by Sethuraman". thebigmirror.com.
- "Zi Clinic turns one; opens new outlet at Anna Nagar". 15 October 2017.
- "நடிகர் சேதுராமன் காலமானார்". nakkheeran. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- "Shocking! 'Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya' star Dr Sethuraman dies of cardiac arrest". The New Indian Express. 26 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- "BREAKING: Doctor And Actor Sethuraman Passes Away!". Just for Women. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- "Kollywood mourns Sethuraman's demise". The Times of India. 27 March 2020. Retrieved 27 March 2020.
- "Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya" Movie Fame Actor Sethuraman Passes Away". Sathiyasreesblog. 26 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- V. Sethuraman on IMDb
- https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsTamil/videos/2569917896607480/?vh=e&d=n 
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- 36 வயதில் மாரடைப்பால் இறந்த பிரபல நடிகர் - என்ன ஆச்சு?, retrieved 27 March 2020