This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Seth Numrich (born January 19, 1987) is an American stage and television / film actor. (His last name is pronounced "noom-rick.")
|Born||January 19, 1987|
|Education||Juilliard School (BFA)|
|Known for||Turn: Washington's Spies|
He made his Broadway debut as Lorenzo in the 2010 revival of The Merchant of Venice and has played the boxer Joe Bonaparte in Golden Boy and as Albert in War Horse both at the Lincoln Center Theater on Broadway. He has also acted off Broadway like in Slipping, Yosemite and Blind as part of Rattlestick Playwrights Theater program, in Too Much Memory, Favorites and Break Your Face on My Hand with Rising Phoenix Repertory, On the Levee and Iphigenia 2.0 with Signature Theatre. Other roles include Gates of Gold with 59E59 and Dutch Masters with LAByrinth and regionally in The History Boys, The Cure at Troy, Measure for Measure and The Judgment of Paris."
He is currently (2018) in Travesties on Broadway(Roundabout Theatre Company). 
Film and televisionEdit
On screen, he is known for double lead role as cadet Sam Singleton and as Romeo in Private Romeo, a 2011 film adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet directed by Alan Brown. He won award for "Outstanding Actor in a Feature Film" during 2011 L.A. Outfest collectively with Matt Doyle as double role of cadet Glenn Mangan and as Juliet, and 5 other actors from the same film. He is also known for his role as Benjamin Tallmadge in AMC's series Turn: Washington's Spies.
He has acted on and off Broadway and in regional and international venues including:
- Theatre (Broadway)
- The Merchant of Venice as Lorenzo
- Golden Boy as boxer Joe Bonaparte (Lincoln Center Theater at the Belasco Theatre)
- War Horse as Albert (Lincoln Center)
- Travesties as Tristan Tzara
- Theatre (London)
- Theatre (Off Broadway)
- Rattlestick Playwrights Theater:
- Slipping as Eli
- Yosemite as Jake
- Afghanistan Zimbabwe America Kuwait
- Blind as Oedipus
- Rising Phoenix Rep
- Too Much Memory
- Break Your Face on My Hand
- On the Levee as poet Will Percy
- Iphigenia 2.0 as Achilles
- Gates of Gold as Ryan
- Dutch Masters
- Theatre Regional, International
- The History Boys as Dakin (Ahmanson Theatre)
- The Cure at Troy as Neoptolemus (Seattle Rep)
- Measure for Measure as Duke (Chautauqua Theatre Company)
- The Judgment of Paris (NYC Fringe Festival / Edinburgh Fringe Festival)
- The Glass Menagerie (Edinburgh International Festival)
- 2002: How to Kill a Mockingbird as Kevin
- 2011: Private Romeo as Sam Singleton / Romeo (lead role in feature film)
- 2016: Macbeth: Unhinged as Macduff
- 2016: Imperium as Roy
- 2010: Gravity as Adam Rosenblum (TV series, 10 episodes)
- 2012: The Good Wife as Randy Chapman in episode "Here Comes the Judge" (TV series)
- 2014–2017: Turn: Washington's Spies as Benjamin Tallmadge (TV series)
- 2017−present: Homeland as Nate Joseph (TV series)
- Voice over
- 2008/2010: Independent Lens in episode "Blessed Is the Match: The Life and Death of Hannah Senesh" as voice of Giora Senesh/Sándor Fleischmann (in 2008 documentary film and 2010 TV documentary series)
- "Seth Numrich – Questions and Answers – Interview". newyorktheatreguide.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- Katie Buenneke. "THEATER TALK: Full Exclusive Interview With Seth Numrich". neontommy.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Seth Numrich". broadway.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Seth Numrich on Jumping from Golden Boy to a Sexy Star Turn Opposite Kim Cattrall in London's Sweet Bird of Youth". Broadway.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- IMDb.com Seth Numrich Awards page
- IMDb https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119187/. Missing or empty
- "Alumni News for May 2013 – (Drama)". juilliard.edu. The Juilliard Journal. Archived from the original on 2015-09-20.
- Lincoln Center Theater – Seth Numrich page Archived 2010-06-13 at the Wayback Machine
- http://www.eif.co.uk/2016/glassmenagerie#.V5feRdArJsM=&quicktabs-node_content=1. Missing or empty