Luis Sergio Peris-Mencheta Barrio (born 7 April 1975), better known as Sergio Peris-Mencheta, is a Spanish theatre, cinema, and television actor, as well as a theatre director. He has appeared in more than forty films since 1997.
Life and careerEdit
Barrio was born in 1975 in Madrid, son to a Spanish father and a Moscow-born mother, daughter of Spanish exiles. A rugby player for the team of the Lycée Français, he also was part of international teams that won several championships, and was captain of his youth team. After finishing secondary school, he enrolled at the Charles III University of Madrid, but while participating in the university theater group directed by Inés París he discovered a desire to become an actor.
|2003||Les Marins perdus|
|2006||The Borgia||Cesare Borgia|
|2007||His Majesty Minor|
|2010||Resident Evil: Afterlife||Ángel Ortiz|
|2019||Rambo: Last Blood||Hugo Martinez|
- "Sergio Peris-Mencheta: "El teatro debe tener la verdad del cine" | Metropoli.com". metropoli.elmundo.es. Retrieved 2017-02-26. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Sergio Peris-Mencheta: "He abandonado más lecturas de las que he terminado"". Babelia. El País. 10 October 2020.
- Román, Manuel (5 February 2019). "Sergio Peris-Mencheta, a tiros contra Rambo". Libertad Digital.
- "Peris Mencheta: "La sensación de ensayar es incomparable"". Marca.com. 9 January 2012.
- García, Rocío (6 January 2013). ""Me imponen más Lorca y Chéjov que Shakespeare"". El País.
- "Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Premio Escena del Festival de Teatro Lazarillo". SGAE. 17 August 2016.