Sergey Nikolayevich Galitsky (Russian: Серге́й Николаевич Галицкий; born Sergey Nikolayevich Arutyunyan) is a Russian billionaire businessman, the founder and co-owner of Magnit, Russia's largest retailer, and president of FC Krasnodar. In 2021 Forbes Russia estimated his fortune at $3,500 million. 
|Occupation||Co-Owner of Magnit|
Owner of FC Krasnodar
Sergey Arutyunyan was born on 14 August 1967, in Lazarevskoye, a suburb of Sochi, southern Russia, his mother is Russian and his father is Armenian. He later adopted his wife's surname. In 1985-1987 served in the Soviet army.
In 1989, being a second-year student, began working in one of the commercial banks of Krasnodar. In 1993, he graduated from the Economics faculty of Kuban State University. A year later, he founded the company, "Transasia", which traded wholesale cosmetics and perfumery. In 1995,he came out of this business and founded the company "Tander". In 1998, he built the first distribution center, and immediately after the 1998 Russian financial crisis, opened the first grocery store "Magnit" in Krasnodar. In 2000, he switched to retail, and created the largest network by number of stores in Russia. In 2006, the company conducted its IPO and was valued at $1.9 billion.
In 2008 he founded FC Krasnodar, and in 2013 he financed the construction of the stadium of the same name for this club.
- "Forbes profile: Sergei Galitsky". Forbes. Retrieved 1 July 2021.
- "К нам едет ФК "Краснодар"". Yarsport.ru. Archived from the original on 7 December 2012. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Я горжусь своими армянскими корнями - Сергей Галицкий - Новости Армении - Терт.am". Tert.am. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Галицкий в элите". Vedomosti.ru. 26 January 2011. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Сергей Галицкий". Forbes.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 8 December 2021.
- Ilya Khrennikov (20 November 2014). "No Ally of Putin, Retail Billionaire Pinched by Sanctions - Bloomberg Business". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Владелец ФК «Краснодар» Сергей Галицкий вновь избран в исполком Российского футбольного союза". www.kommersant.ru (in Russian). 4 February 2021. Retrieved 8 December 2021.
- "Magnit's Galitsky calls it a day and sells 29% stake to VTB". www.intellinews.com. 16 February 2018. Retrieved 8 December 2021.
- "Сергей Галицкий переключился на вино". www.kommersant.ru (in Russian). 22 November 2019. Retrieved 8 December 2021.
- Maria Karnaukh (20 June 2013). "СЕО magazine names Russia's 88 richest heirs | Russia Beyond The Headlines". Rbth.com. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sergey Galitsky.|