Sergei Vladimirovich Lukyanov (Russian: Сергей Владимирович Лукья́нов; 27 September 1910 — 1 March 1965) was a Soviet film and theater actor. He was a People's Artist of the RSFSR (1952) and the winner of two Stalin Prize of the second degree (1951, 1952).
Sergei Vladimirovich Lukyanov
27 September 1910
|Died||1 March 1965 (aged 54)|
Sergei Lukyanov was born on 14 (27) September 1910 in the village of Nizhnee (now Donetsk Oblast), in a miner's family. He went to school, then graduated from the Mining College and began working at the mine. He engaged in the circle of theatrical performances. In 1929, after one of the performances, Lukyanov offered to try his hand on the professional stage and he was invited to the Donbass Theater.
In the movie since 1945.
- 1944: Outright as investigator Lartsev
- 1945: Duel as Secret Service Col. Lartsev
- 1948: Boy from the Outskirts as Andrey's father
- 1950: Cossacks of the Kuban as Cossack Gordei Gordeyich Voron
- 1951: The Unforgettable Year 1919 as General Rodzyanko
- 1953: The Return of Vasili Bortnikov as Vasili Bortnikov
- 1953: Yegor Bulychov and Others as Egor Bulychov
- 1953: Hostile Whirlwinds as Nikanor
- 1953: The Miners of Donetsk as Alexey Fedorovich Kravtsov
- 1954: A Big Family as Matvei Zhurbin
- 1955: Twelfth Night as Antonio
- 1956: The Rumyantsev Case as Sergei Afanasyev, police colonel
- 1958: Oleko Dundich as Skuro
- 1958: The Captain's Daughter as Yemelyan Pugachyov
- 1959: Foma Gordeev as Ignat Gordeyev
- 1961: Chronicle of Flaming Years as Vasiliy Ryasnyy uchitel
- 1964: Attack and Retreat as commander of the guerrilla unit