|Look up serenity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serenity may refer to:
- Serenity (band), an Austrian metal band founded in 2001
- Serenity (Kotipelto album), 2007
- Serenity (Blood for Blood album), 2004
- Serenity (Bobo Stenson album), 2000
- Serenity (Culture Beat album), 1993
- Serenity (Prosumer and Murat Tepeli album), 2008
- Serenity (Stan Getz album), 1989
- "Serenity" (song), a song by Godsmack
- "Serenity", a song by Olivia Newton-John from Stronger Than Before
- "Serenity", a song by Fireflight from The Healing of Harms
- "Serenity", a song by Armin van Buuren from Shivers
- "Serenity", a song by Delerium from Chimera
Firefly media franchiseEdit
- Serenity (2019 film), a thriller starring Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway and Diane Lane
- Sailor Moon (character), also known as Princess Serenity and Neo-Queen Serenity, in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity, a form of Chibiusa in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Queen Serenity in the Sailor Moon media franchise
- Serenity Johnson in the TV series Halfway Home
- Serenity (Clara), a public artwork by Josep Clarà, in Meridian Hill Park, Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Serenity (actress) (born 1969), American pornographic actress
- Serenity (style), a form of address for royalty or nobility
- Serenity High School, a substance-abuse recovery high school in McKinney, Texas, U.S.
- Sea of Serenity, a lunar mare
- Serenity Prayer, a prayer by Reinhold Niebuhr
- Passaddhi (English: Serenity), a Pali-language Buddhist term
- Serene (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Serenity
- All pages with titles containing Serenity
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serenity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.