Seo District, Daegu
Seo District (Seo-gu, 서구) is a gu, or district, in western Daegu, South Korea. A major transportation nexus, it is transected by the Gyeongbu, Guma, and Jungang Expressways. It is also connected to the downtown region and to Dalseong County by Daegu Subway Line 2. The Gyeongbu Line railroad also passes through Seo-gu, but no major stations are located there.
|• Revised Romanization||Seo-gu|
|Administrative divisions||17 administrative dong|
|• Total||17.52 km2 (6.76 sq mi)|
|• Density||14,000/km2 (36,000/sq mi)|
|Website||Seo District Office|
Seo-gu stands at the western edge of Daegu's urbanized region. It is bounded by the downtown Jung-gu district to the east, by Dalseo-gu to the south and Buk-gu to the north, and by the largely rural area of Dalseong-gun to the west. Most of the western third of Seo-gu is taken up by the rural Sangjungi-dong precinct.
- "인구현황" (PDF). Seo-gu website. 2006-09-30. Retrieved 2006-10-27.
- "Bacolod inks sister ties with Korean city". Visayan Daily Star. 2012-10-16. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- "BAngeles City inks sisterhood pact with South Korea". 2011-06-11. Archived from the original on 2013-04-16. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seo-gu, Daegu.|
- Official site (in English)
- (in Korean) In Korean language online encyclopedias: