Semper paratus(Redirected from Semper Paratus)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Semper Paratus is a Latin phrase, meaning "Always ready". It is used as the official motto of some organizations, such as the United States Coast Guard. A 1928 song of the same name is also used as the U.S. Coast Guard's official march, and appears on the organization's flag.
- Semper Paratus is the motto of The Royal Hamilton Light Infantry (Wentworth Regiment) of the Canadian Army formed in 1862 and headquartered at the James Street Armoury in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Canadian Forces Publication A-DH-267-003
- "Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)
- Special Unit Designations
- Canadian Forces Publication A-DH-267-003 Insignia and Lineages of the Canadian Forces. Volume 3: Combat Arms Regiments
- ""Semper Paratus" (Always Ready)". Coast Guard History - FAQ's. U.S. Coast Guard Historian's Office. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Special Unit Designations". United States Army Center of Military History. 21 April 2010. Archived from the original on 9 June 2010. Retrieved 17 July 2017.