Father: Mr.Bipin Shah
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Shah has done more than 250 commercials, including for major brands such as Indian Oil, Sprite, Royal Stag, Hyundai, Ford Endeavour, Black Berry, Honda, and Nokia.... so on .. His Debut Feature,Silence Please... The Dressing Room was based on match fixing, Missed call Which played in many Film Festivals..........
- Solo - One Episode - (Tamil / Malayalam, 2017)
- War Chod Na Yaar - (Hindi, 2013)
- Commando: A One Man Army - (Hindi, 2013)
- Bodyguard - (Hindi, 2011)
- Action Replayy - (Hindi, 2010)
- Ramaa: The Saviour - (2010)
- London Dreams - (Hindi, 2009)
- Missed Call - (2005)
- Silence Please... The Dressing Room - (2004)
Awards and nominationsEdit
- Sarkar, Priyanko (25 November 2010). "Playing with lights". The Indian Express. The Express Group. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
That's what Sejal Shah says he did as cinematographer in Action Replayy and Ramaa: The Saviour...
- Gopalakrishnan, Aswathy (6 October 2017). "Solo Review: A Bejoy Nambiar Film That Once Again Explores The Psyche Of Alpha-Male Protagonists". silverscreen.in. Silverscreen Media Solutions Inc. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
The feat of Shiva can also be attributed to cinematographer Sejal Shah’s...
- "5th Apsara Awards". apsaraawrds.org. Apsara Awards. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
Best Cinematography 4) Sejal Shah (London Dreams)
- "Nominations for 5th Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards". bollywoodhungama.com. Bollywood Hungama News Network. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
Best Cinematography Sejal Shah – London Dreams