Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Oliver Stone|
|Produced by||Garrard Glenn|
|Music by||Lee Gagnon|
Astral Bellevue Pathé
Cine Films Inc.
Cinerama Productions Corp.
Intercontinental Leisure Industries Ltd.
Queen of Evil Ltd.
|Distributed by||Cinerama Releasing Corporation|
American International Pictures
Horror writer Edmund Blackstone (Jonathan Frid) sees his recurring nightmare come to chilling life one weekend as one by one, his friends and family are killed by three villains: the Queen of Evil (Martine Beswick), a dwarf named Spider (Hervé Villechaize), and a giant scar-faced strongman called Jackal (Henry Judd Baker).
Seizure is the directorial debut of Oliver Stone, who also co-wrote the screenplay. Star Mary Woronov would later claim that one of the film's producers was gangster Michael Thevis, who partially bankrolled the film in an attempt to launder money, as he was under investigation by the FBI.
- Kim Newman (18 April 2011). Nightmare Movies: Horror on Screen Since the 1960s. Bloomsbury Publishing. pp. 24–. ISBN 978-1-4088-1750-6.
- James Michael Welsh; Donald M. Whaley (2013). The Oliver Stone Encyclopedia. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 219–. ISBN 978-0-8108-8352-9.
- Oliver Stone (1 January 2001). Oliver Stone: Interviews. Univ. Press of Mississippi. p. VIII. ISBN 978-1-57806-303-1.
- Nastasi, Alison. "Watch 'Seizure,' the Strange Horror Movie That Served As Oliver Stone's Directorial Debut". Lights, Camera, News. Movies.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- The Staff of Lone Eagle Publishing (2002). Film Directors. Lone Eagle Pub. p. 238.
- Lavington, Stephen (November 30, 2011). Virgin Film: Oliver Stone. Virgin Digital.
- Video Watchdog. Tim & Donna Lucas. 1994. p. 32.
- "'Seizure' Rides on Oliver Stone's Name". PopMatters. 3 October 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Scorpion Releasing Prepping Oliver Stone's Seizure for Blu-ray". Blu-ray.com. 17 June 2014. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Seizure Blu-ray". Blu-ray.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- "Seizure: DVD". Amazon.com. Retrieved 26 January 2015.