Seiyun Hadhramaut Airport
مطار سيئون حضرموت
Maṭār Seiyun Ḥaḍramawt
|Operator||Government of Yemen|
|Elevation AMSL||639 m / 2,097 ft|
As of early 2016, all of Yemenia's flights operated via Bisha Domestic Airport. However, Yemenia does not have the traffic rights to transport passengers solely to/from Bisha. As of March 2018, there are only two flights operated by Yemenia: Amman and Cairo. Until November 2017, it was the sole operating airport in Yemen, due to the air blockade on Sana'a International Airport and political turmoil in Aden International Airport.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|Felix Airways||Dubai–International, Socotra|
|Yemenia||Aden, Amman–Queen Alia, Cairo, Jeddah, Khartoum, Mumbai, Riyadh, Socotra|
- "(GXF) Seiyun Airport". FlightStats. Retrieved 2012-09-03.
- "Schedule Tue 01 Sep 2015". Yemenia Airways. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- Shaker, Shaker (January 6, 2017). "Fierce clashes around Aden airport kill two". almasdarnews. Retrieved June 20, 2017.
- Ghattas, Abir. "Yemen's No Fly Zone: Thousands of Yemenis are Stranded Abroad". Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- felixairways.com - Network retrieved 21 February 2021
- "Schedule". yemenia.com. 21 February 2021.