|Look up Sega or sega in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sega is a multinational video game software developer and hardware development company
Sega or SEGA may also refer to:
- Subependymal giant cell astrocytoma, a low grade brain tumor associated with tuberous sclerosis
- Andrew Sega (born 1975), American musician
- Felipe Sega (1537-1596), opponent of the reforms of Teresa of Ávila, as nuncio of the Carmelites
- Filippo Sega (1537–1596), Italian bishop and cardinal
- Francesco della Sega (1528-1565), Italian antitrinitarian executed by the Venetian Inquisition
- Giovanni del Sega (c. 1450 – 1527), Italian painter of the Renaissance
- Ronald M. Sega (born 1952), professor of systems engineering at Colorado State University and vice president for applied research for the Colorado State University Research Foundation, former NASA astronaut
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sega.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.