|Studio album by |
Maggie and Terre Roche
|Producer||Paul Simon, Paul Samwell-Smith, David Hood and Jimmy Johnson|
|Maggie and Terre Roche chronology|
|Robert Christgau||B+ link|
All tracks composed by Margaret Roche, except where indicated.
- "Underneath the Moon"
- "Down the Dream"
- "Wigglin' Man" (Margaret Roche, Terre Roche)
- "West Virginia"
- "If You Empty Out All Your Pockets You Could Not Make Change"
- "Telephone Bill"
- "Burden of Proof"
- "The Mountain People"
- "Jill of All Trades"
- Maggie Roche – piano and guitar
- Terre Roche – guitar
- The Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section:
- Johnny Gimble – fiddle
- George Marge – electric clarinet
- Ann Odell – strings
- John Hall – electric guitar
- Paul Simon – guitar
- Jerry Masters – bass
- 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9: produced by David Hood and Jimmy Johnson; engineers – Greg Hamm, Steve Melton, Jerry Masters
- 4, 7, 10: produced by Paul Samwell Smith; engineer – Martin Levan
- 5: produced by Paul Simon; engineers – Steve Melton, Phil Ramone
Cover photo by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_Berlet.
All information from the original album cover has been verified by a Wikipedian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chip_Berlet