Sean Gregory Palmer is an actor, singer, and dancer of both stage and screen. His most recognizable role on television is that of Stanford Blatch's boyfriend, Marcus, on the HBO series Sex and the City. He played Prince Eric in the stage version of The Little Mermaid, which began on January 10, 2008.
Sean Gregory Palmer
Reno, Nevada, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, singer, dancer|
Palmer can be heard on the Original Broadway Cast recording of The Little Mermaid and on the soundtrack of the motion picture Easy Virtue. In 2010, he appeared in a one-night only concert semi staged reading of Evening Primrose by Stephen Sondheim.
West End creditsEdit
- The Boy Friend: Tony Brockhurst; directed by Julie Andrews
- Ernio Hernandez (January 22, 2008). "PLAYBILL.COM'S CUE & A: Sean Palmer". Playbill.
- Whitney Spaner (January 11, 2008). "Fit For A Prince". Papermag.com.
- Campbell Robertson and Brooks Barnes (December 20, 2007). "Disney Wonders if a Mermaid Can Follow a Trail Blazed by a Lion". The New York Times. Retrieved 2007-12-28.
THE LITTLE MERMAID,’ which stars Sean Palmer and Sierra Boggess, opens Jan. 10 at the Lunt-Fontanne Theater.
- Portantiere, Michael (2011). "Back into the light". The Sondheim Review. Sondheim Review, Inc. XVII (3): 44. ISSN 1076-450X.