Sean McNamara (director)
Sean Patrick Michael McNamara (born May 9, 1962) is an American film director, film producer, actor, and screenwriter.
|Born||Sean Patrick Michael McNamara
May 9, 1962
Burbank, California, U.S.
McNamara was born in Burbank, California. He is best known for his feature film Soul Surfer and in the preteen film market, having worked with Jessica Alba, Hilary Duff, Shia LaBeouf, Christy Carlson Romano, and Raven-Symoné. McNamara and David Brookwell are the founders of the Brookwell McNamara Entertainment production company. McNamara has continued to produce and create shows for MTV's The N, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network. He collaborated with Shin Sang-ok to make Galgameth and 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain, starring Hulk Hogan.
McNamara briefly appeared as the singing cowboy in the Even Stevens musical episode "Influenza: The Musical" and as an alleged alien abductee in the episode "Close Encounters of the Beans Kind." On That's So Raven, McNamara had a cameo appearance as a Plumber in the episode "Out of Control."
- Galgameth (1996)
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997)
- Casper Meets Wendy (1998)
- 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain (1998)
- Raise Your Voice (2004)
- Bratz (2007)
- Soul Surfer (2011)
- Baby Geniuses and the Mystery of the Crown Jewels (2013)
- Robosapien: Rebooted (2013)
- Baby Geniuses and the Treasures of Egypt (2014)
- Field of Lost Shoes (2014)
- Spare Parts (2015)
- Hoovey (2015)
- Baby Geniuses and the Space Baby (2015)
- Just in Time for Christmas (2015)
- Flat Stanley (2016)
- The King's Daughter (2017)
- Reagan (TBD)
- Kids Incorporated (producer) (1984)
- The Secret World of Alex Mack (producer, director) (1994)
- Even Stevens (executive producer, director) (2001–2003)
- That's So Raven (executive producer, director) (2003–2006)
- Just for Kicks (executive producer, director) (2006)
- Beyond the Break (executive producer, director) (2006)
- Cake (executive producer, director) (2006)
- Dance Revolution (executive producer, director) (2006)
- Out of Jimmy's Head (2007) (executive producer - 19 episodes)
- Zeke & Luther (director) (2009)
- Shake It Up (director) (2011)
- Kickin' It (director) (2011–2012)
- Jessie (director) (2012)
- A.N.T. Farm (director) (2012)
- Interviews: Sean McNamara – Christianity Today Movies
- "Ronald Reagan Biopic Draws 'Soul Surfer' Director Sean McNamara". Variety. Retrieved July 28, 2017.