Scotty Robert Olson (born 26 February 1968), known as Scotty Olson, and nicknamed Bulldog is a Canadian former flyweight boxer. He won the Light Flyweight Gold Medal in the 1986 Commonwealth Games, and reached the quarterfinals of the 1988 Olympic Games in Seoul. He also represented Canada at the 1987 Pan American Games.
|Real name||Scotty Robert Olson|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Reach||62 in (157 cm)|
|Born||26 February 1968|
|Wins by KO||25|
He also became International Boxing Organization and United States Boxing Association flyweight champion, before retiring in 2002, having recorded 34 wins, 25 knockouts, 4 losses and 2 draws, one of his losses, a 10th-round knockout defeat against Michael Carbajal in a long-awaited bout. He now coaches coaches to help train Canadian boxers.
- "Scotty Olson BoxRec bio". Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Hall of Fame Honoured Members". Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "10.Panamerican Games - Indianapolis, USA - August 8-23 1987". amateur-boxing.strefa.pl. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Former champion boxer Olson in coma". Edmonton Journal. 21 January 2015. Retrieved 10 September 2019.
- "Scotty Olson boxing record". Retrieved 20 February 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Canadian boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|