Scone can represent several things:
- Scone (category theory), a special kind of comma category
- Scone, New South Wales, Australia (named after the Scottish burgh by emigrants)
- Scone Grammar School, Australian independent Anglican school
- Scone High School, Australian government high school
- Scone Horse Festival, celebration of Scone's cultural links to equines
- Scone railway station, New South Wales
- Scone Thoroughbreds, country rugby league team
- The Scone Advocate, Australian local newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.