This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Schiphol Building, Schiphol-C|
|Dick Benschop (CEO)|
|Revenue||€1.509 billion (2018)|
|€368 million (2018)|
|€285 million (2018)|
|Total assets||€7.354 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
In October 2008, the boards of Aéroports de Paris and the Schiphol groups agreed to take stakes of eight percent each in the other's company, making the newly formed group the world's largest airport group.
In 2011, the Schiphol group signed an agreement with Aéroports de Paris and Incheon International Airport to cooperate on their customer relationship and marketing know-hows. The cooperation agreement was renewed in January 2014.
On March 2014, the Schiphol group bought 38.85% of the AREB property fund to control 17 strategic properties on the Amsterdam airport.
In March 2015, the Schiphol group sold 60% of Schiphol Airport Retail, the entity that handles retail stores within the airport, to the Heinemann Duty Free & Travel Value. The revenue from retail sales is replaced by a concession fee and a share in the results of associates.
In March 2016, the Schiphol group authorized the construction of a new terminal at the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, set to be ready by 2023, and with a capacity of 14 million passengers a year.
The Schiphol Group is 100% shareholder of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Rotterdam The Hague Airport, and Lelystad Airport. It also owns 51% of Eindhoven Airport and 19% of Brisbane Airport. The group holds the operating franchise for John F. Kennedy International Airport's Terminal 4.
- Schiphol Group, , retrieved 13 March 2019
- "Contact." Royal Schiphol Group. Retrieved on 8 November 2010.
- Lolke van der Heide (21 October 2008). "A Little Bit of Schiphol Is Privatized: Paris and Amsterdam Airports to Increase Cooperation". Spiegel.de.
- Alain Lebas (20 January 2014). "Aéroports de Paris, Schiphol Group et Incheon Airport renouvellent leur accord de coopération". Air-journal.fr (in French).
- "Schiphol group reports revenue and traffic rise". Airport-world.com. 1 September 2014.
- "Rising revenues nd contract extension at Hamburg international airport for Gebr Heinemann". Airport-world.com. 30 March 2016.
- Andrew Penthol (25 March 2015). "Schiphol Group sells 60% retail subsidiary stake to Heinemann". Dfnionline.com.
- Charlotte Turner (19 February 2016). "Schiphol concession revenue +26%: SPH flat". Trbusiness.com.
- Linda Blachly (21 March 2016). "Amsterdam's Schiphol airport approved for major expansion". Atwonline.com.
- "Mega bonus for Schiphol boss: airport security under pressure". Dutchnews.nl. 14 April 2015.