Sayaka Sasaki (佐咲 紗花) (born June 19, 1982) is a Japanese musician from Akita Prefecture signed to Lantis. She started her music career after winning the All-Japan Anison Grand Prix singing contest in 2009. Since then, Sasaki has performed theme songs for various anime television series, such as The Book of Bantorra, Nichijou, Garo: The Animation, So, I Can't Play H!, and Bakuon!!, among others.
Sasaki participated in three auditions while in high school. She had her break in 2009 when she won the All-Japan Anison Grand Prix singing contest in 2009, beating several thousand participants. She later signed with the musical label Lantis, and in January 2010 released her first single "Seisai no Ripieno" (星彩のRipieno), which was used as the second opening theme to the 2010 animated television series The Book of Bantorra. Her next two singles, "Lucky Racer/Real Star" (released in June 2010) and "Fly away t.p.s" (released in February 2011) were used as the theme songs of the Japanese variety show Lucky Racer. Her single "Zzz", released in May 2011, was used as the first ending theme to the 2011 animated television series Nichijou.
- Sympathetic World (2011)
- Daybreaker (2013)
- Sayakaver. (2015)
- Atlantico Blue (2015)
- Fated Crown (2017)
- Sasaki, Sayaka. "Official Blog" (in Japanese). Ameblo. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Sasaki, Sayaka. "キーさんと放送補足と僕☆". Ameblo. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- "Sapporo's Sayaka Sasaki Wins 3rd Anison Grand Prix". Anime News Network. 1 October 2009. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- "Lantis official webpage". Lantis (in Japanese). Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- "Kei & Gonzo's Copihan, Nichijou's 'Zzz' Promo Videos Streamed". Anime News Network. Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Official website (in Japanese)
- Official agency profile at Lantis (in Japanese)
- Sayaka Sasaki at Anime News Network's encyclopedia