Savera Nadeem is a Pakistani actress, producer and director.
Savera Arham Nadeem
|Occupation||Actor, producer, director|
|Children||Rahil & Mohib |
Savera Nadeem was born in 1974 to Kashmiri family in Lahore. Her father, Shahid Nadeem, is a prominent journalist. She has a Masters in English Literature from Kinnaird College, Lahore, and studied directing at the National School of Drama, Delhi. Nadeem also has a background in classical music.
Producer and directorEdit
Note: Nadeem appeared in many classic PTV series, following is the list of recent television work:
- Teri Berukhi
- Diya Jalay
- Mera Saaein
- Bari Apa
- Mera Yaqeen
- Woh Chaar
- Main Manto
- Janjaal Pura
- Dually Wed (aka Aurat Aur Char Dewari)
- Kitni Girhain Baqi Hai - Ep#33
- Pulsaraat (Tele Film)
- Baji (Tele Film)
- Arzoo (Tele Film)
- Laut Ke Chalay Aana
- Baba Jani
- Meray Paas Tum Ho
- Tera Yahan Koi Nahin
- Tum Ho Wajah
Nadeem had the lead role in the Pakistan television drama serial Inkaar, and won the Pakistan Television Award for Best Drama Actress.
- Saadia Qamar (22 August 2015). "Catching-up With Savera Nadeem". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Savera Nadeem". PTV Global Official Website. Archived from the original on 2014-04-13. Retrieved 2014-04-09.
- Saadia Qamar (29 December 2011). "Quintessence of Versatility: Savera Nadeem". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Rehman, Sonya (July 2010). "Interview: Savera Nadeem". Newsline. Retrieved 2020-02-07.
- "'Baat Cheet' with Savera Nadeem". The Nation. 10 August 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- Altaf Hussain (22 November 2012). "Mera Yaqeen: A massive letdown by Sarmad Khoosat". Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Irfan Ul Haq (31 March 2017). "Noman Ijaz's next TV drama will explore men's midlife crisis". Dawn Images. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Irfan Ul Haq (16 May 2018). "Faysal Quraishi's upcoming drama Baba Jani is not a love story". Dawn Images. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- Irfan Ul Haq (5 October 2018). "Faysal Quraishi talks about his upcoming child abuse TV drama". Dawn Images. Retrieved 2019-01-08.