|Look up Savannah or savannah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Savannah or savanna is a type of grassland.
Savannah may also refer to:
- Savanna or Savannah, a feminine given name
- Savanna Samson (born 1967), American former pornographic actress
- Savannah (actress) (1970–1994), American pornographic actress
- Savannah (born 1985), the stage name of wrestler Angela Fong
- Savannah Guthrie (born 1971), American journalist and attorney
- Savannah James, wife of NBA player LeBron James
- Savannah King (born 1992), Canadian freestyle swimmer
- Savannah Outen (born 1992), singer who gained popularity on YouTube
Places in the United StatesEdit
- Savannah, Georgia
- Savannah, California, former town, and neighborhood of Camp El Monte, a rebel base in the Civil War
- Savannah, Missouri
- Savannah, Nebraska
- Savannah, New York, a town in Wayne County, New York.
- Savannah (CDP), New York, a hamlet and census-designated place in Wayne County, New York.
- Savannah, North Carolina
- Savannah, Ohio
- Savannah, Tennessee
- Savannah, Texas
- Savanna, Illinois
- Palo Alto, Mississippi, also called "Savannah"
- Savannah Township (disambiguation) (multiple places)
- Savannah Town, South Carolina, a historic settlement near Augusta, Georgia
- Savannah River Site, a nuclear facility near Aiken, South Carolina & Augusta, Georgia
Ships and aircraftEdit
- CSS Savannah (gunboat), a sidewheel steamer converted to a gunboat in 1861
- CSS Savannah (ironclad), an ironclad ram launched in 1863
- ICP Savannah, an ultralight aircraft manufactured in Italy
- NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered merchant ship
- SS Savannah, the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean
- USS Savannah (AOR-4), a US Navy Wichita-class replenishment oiler
- USS Savannah (CL-42), a US Navy Brooklyn-class light cruiser
Entertainment and musicEdit
- Savannah (film), a 2013 family history drama film
- Savanna (owarai), a Japanese comedic duo
- Savanna, a UK jazz/funk band featuring Orphy Robinson
- GNU Savannah, an aggregation of software development projects affiliated with the GNU project
- GMC Savana, a large van
- Mazda Savanna, the Japanese market name for the Mazda RX-3, and the Mazda RX-7 car
- Savannah cat, a breed of cat
- Savannah monitor, a lizard
- Savanna Dry, a brand of cider
- Siege of Savannah, a battle in the American Revolutionary War
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan toy, features a doll named Savanna
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Savannah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.