The Saskatoon Pride Festival, commonly shortened to Saskatoon Pride, is an LGBT pride festival held annually in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Organized by the Saskatoon Diversity Network, a non-profit organization incorporated in 2002, the event takes place in early June each year.
|Organised by||Saskatoon Diversity Network|
In its current form, Saskatoon Pride was first held in 2001. Community groups in the city had held their own pride-themed events prior to this date, but 2001 marked the first time they were coordinated into a conventional Pride festival with a parade.
- "Saskatoon Pride Festival predicted to be largest ever held in Saskatchewan". Metro. June 7, 2013.
- "Religious groups support Pride Week". The StarPhoenix. June 8, 2013.
- "Documenting diversity in Saskatoon". Saskatoon StarPhoenix, June 18, 2014.
- "Flag raising kicks off Pride Festival". CBC News. June 10, 2013.
- "Saskatoon Pride Festival finishes with dancing in the streets". CKOM. June 16, 2012.