This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2018)
Sasin School of Management (also known as Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University) is an AACSB and EQUIS accredited business school founded in 1982 through a collaboration among Chulalongkorn University and the Kellogg School of Management and the Wharton Business School. Sasin became the first school in Thailand to receive AACSB accreditation in 2010 and the first to receive EQUIS EFMD accreditation in 2011.
|Dean||Professor Ian Fenwick, Ph.D.|
Sasa Patasala Building Soi Chula 12, Phyathai Road,
Meaning of nameEdit
His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej bestowed the name on the Graduate Institute of Business Administration on his 60th birthday, 5 December 1987. The name comes from two Sanskrit words: "sasa" and "indra". Sasa, meaning "rabbit" represents the king's birth year in the Thai 12-year astrological cycle. Indra means "chief." Thus "Sasin" literally means "king of the rabbits."
Sasin pioneered the use of visiting professors complemented by full-time Sasin faculty and other experts in Southeast Asia.
Sasin programs, conducted in English, include:
- The Flexible (MBA)
- Dual MBA & Master of Engineering
- Executive MBA
- Executive Education: Senior Executive Program (SEP), Management programs (public), Corporate programs (in-company)
The founder of Sasin is Professor Toemsakdi Krishnamra, who served as director (dean) from 1982-2014. He also served as president of Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools in 2009.
Sasin's full-time faculty members hold doctoral degrees from internationally recognized universities such as Carnegie Mellon University, University of Cambridge, Imperial College, Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern), London School of Business (currently, London Business School), University of Oxford, University of Southern California, and University of Michigan.
Sasin has produced a number of business leaders, including:
- Arthid Nanthawithaya, Chief Executive Officer, Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Suparatana Bencharongkul, Chief Operating Officer, Rakbenkerd Group.
- Artirat Charukitpipat, Chief Executive Officer at Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Aung Kyaw Moe, Founder and Group CEO of 2C2P (payment gateway)
- Banyong Pongpanich, Chairman at Phatra Securities Plc & Director, Chairman of the Executive Committee, Member of the Risk Management Committee at Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited
- Bhurit Bhirombhakdi, Chief Executive Officer, Boonrawd Trading Co., Ltd.
- Charn Srivikorn, Chairman and Director of Gaysorn Property and Gaysorn Asset Land Management
- Douglas Clayton, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Leopard Capital
- Dr. Prasarn Bhiraj Buri, Chief Executive Officer of BHIRAJ BURI GROUP
- Kaveepan Eiamsakulrat, Executive Chairman, K.E. Group Co., Ltd.
- Kittiratt Na-Ranong, former Deputy Director of Sasin, former Minister of Commerce, former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand 
- M.L. Dispanadda Diskul, Chief Executive Officer of Mae Fah Luang Foundation 
- Pawoot Pongvitayapanu, Chief Executive Officer & Founder TARAD.com 
- Somhatai Panichewa, Chief Executive Officer & Director Amata VN PCL
- Somjate Moosirilert, Chief Executive Officer, Thanachart Capital Public Company Limited 
- Sudarat Keyuraphan, Chairperson of The Lumbini Development Project and Chairwoman of Pheu Thai Party's strategic committee 
- Thitinan Wattanavekin, Head of Wealth Management, Kiatnakin Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Vichai Bencharongkul, President, Benchachinda Holding Co., Ltd.
Sasin Japan Center (SJC)Edit
Sasin Japan Center (SJC) offers business management consulting for Japanese companies in Thailand. It also offers management training, management seminars, and market research.
SJC has three domains:
- research, working with Japanese top universities,
- education, providing Japanese executives with comprehensive management education program in collaboration with Sasin Executive Education Center and Japan Management Association (JMA),
- consulting, solving business challenges with Sasin Management Consulting and Japan Management Association Consulting (JMAC).
- "Sasin School of Management » The Story of Sasin". Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "All Programs | Sasin School of Management".
- "Professor Ian Fenwick, Ph.D. | Sasin School of Management".
- "Sasin School of Management » Sasin's New Director: Professor Ian Fenwick, Ph.D." Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- "2C2P News". www.2c2p.com. Archived from the original on 2016-03-13.
- https://www.kiatnakin.co.th/en/personal-information/banyong-pongpanich[dead link]
- "Ministry of Finance - Thailand".
- "Diskul Dispanadda".
- "Board of Directors".
- "The secretariat of the Cabinet". www.soc.go.th. Archived from the original on 2018-01-26.