This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Saroj Ghose, born in Kolkata, is an Indian science popularizer and museum maker. He was the director of Birla Industrial & Technological Museum and director general of the National Council of Science Museums, Government of India. He has won an award for "Best Effort in Science Popularisation Amongst Children".
September 1, 1935|
Kolkata, British India
|Employer||Retired from NCSM|
|Known for||Science popularizer, Museum maker|
|Notable work||Science City, Kolkata. Parliament Museum, New Delhi|
|Awards||Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan|
Awards and distinctionsEdit
- "Padmabhusan Dr Saroj Ghose, Former President of ICOM Paris (1992-98)." Web. <http://www.inc-icom.org/saroj_ghose.html>.
- "Parliament Museum, New Delhi, India - Official Website - About Us." Parliament Museum. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://www.parliamentmuseum.org/about_us.html>.
- "National Awards for Popularisation of Science" Indian Science Communication Society (ISCOS). Retrieved 31 October 2010.
- "Science Museums beyond Their Four Walls - Ghose - 2009 - Museum International." Wiley Online Library. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1468-0033.1986.tb00622.x/abstract>.
- "ASTC - Awards & Fellowships - ASTC Fellows." Association of Science-Technology Centers. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://www.astc.org/about/awards/astc_fellows.htm>.
- "Padma Shri Awardees - Padma Awards - My India, My Pride - Know India: National Portal of India." Home: National Portal of India. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://india.gov.in/myindia/padmashri_awards_list1.php?start=1123>.
- "PIB Press Release." Startup Page. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=24379>.
- "Indian Heritage in S&T." Gujarat Science City. Web. 31 Oct. 2010. <http://www.scity.org/indian_heritage.aspx>.
- "Parliament Museum, New Delhi, India - Official Website - Contact Details." Parliament Museum. Web. 31 Oct. 2010.<http://www.parliamentmuseum.org/ab_officials.html>.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Saroj Ghose.|
|This article about an Indian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|