This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2020)
Sardar Kaure Khan Jatoi or Sardar Kauray Khan Jatoi. (Urdu سردار کوڑے خان جتوئی ) was a landlord in Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan born in 1800. His father name was Sardar Saad Khan Jatoi. He donated 82553 kanals and 14 marla of land for public welfare purposes in British India, now known as the Pakistan area of Muzaffargarh and Rajanpur districts. He died in 1898.
Sardar Kaure Khan Jatoi
Sardar Kaure Khan
Jatoi British India now Pakistan
|Resting place||Jatoi Punjab Pakistan|
Land donation and will detailsEdit
During his life, he executed a will on 5 August 1894 through which he transferred and distributed his property to his children, in case, any of his wives would bear children and to his wives according to the principles of Muslim inheritance law. The will also stated that if any of his wives would not bear a child, his property would be transferred and distributed as under:
- Each of his wives shall get 1/9th share of his property; and
- The remaining 3/9th share of his property shall be transferred to the Local Fund. As per his Will he executed that Bitoray Lillah Brai Kharch Rifa-e-aam ( Public Welfare)
As per the contents of the Will, the 3/9th share of his property was transferred in 1898 to the Local Fund, which is, now, being run as Zila Council, Muzaffargarh. At present, the property is situated in two Districts of Punjab that are Muzaffargarh and Rajanpur
The detail of Property transferred to the Local Fund is as under: Total 82553 Kanals and 14 Marla.
- Land consisting on 20 Muazaat (Villages) measuring 71777 Kanals and 02 Marla is situated in Tehsil Jatoi, District Muzaffargarh,
- Land measuring 172 Kanals and 01 Marlas is situated in Tehsil Alipur, District Muzaffargarh.
- Land measuring 10067 Kanal and 18 Marla is situated in Tehsil jampur, Rajanpur District
- Land measuring 536 kanal and 13 marla is situated in Tehsil and Rajanpur District
As per Jamabandi and Jadeed Lot Bandi, total land transferred to the Local Fund (Zila Council), Muzaffargarh by Sardar Kaura Khan Jatoi is 82753 Kanals and 14 Marlas. The land has further been divided into 415 Lots, out of these 415 Lots, 405 are in Tehsil Jatoi, 3 are in Tehsil Alipur, 5 are in Tehsil Jampur and 4 are in Tehsil & District Rajanpur.
Sardar Kaura Khan Lands TrustEdit
The land, at present, is being managed by Management Committee constituted under rule 3(1) of the Sardar Kaura Khan (Management, Supervision and Protection of Land) Rules 2016. The committee is headed by the Commissioner Dera Ghazi Khan Division, comprising the District Coordination Officers and the District Police Officers of both Districts that are Muzaffargarh and Rajanpur, a representative from Local Government & Community Development Department, District Bar Association, Muzaffargarh, Progressive Grower from Tehsil Jatoi (a coopted member), a representative from Akhuwat Foundation (Non-Governmental Organization). The Lots are leased out for the period not more than four years. The income/profit from the bequeathed Land and deposited in Bank of Punjab, Muzaffargarh from the bequeathed Land.
- "Aik Bhoola Bisra Kirdar, Sardar Koray Khan Jatoi by Khalid Masood Khan (Dated: Thursday, October 11, 2018)".
- "Plan to retrieve Kaura Khan Trust land". 26 November 2016.
- "Overview | Sardar Kaura Khan Lands Trust".
- "SC directs accounts audit of Sardar Koray Khan Trust". 9 March 2018.
- "Sardar Kaura Khan Trust land case: No action against public depts encroaching land". 25 December 2016.
- "Sardar Kaura Khan Public School Jatoi Teaching & non Teaching Jobs 2021 Sardar Kaura Khan Public School Jobs in Muzaffargarh Pakistan".
- "Sardar Kaurey Khan Rd · Muzaffargarh, Punjab, Pakistan".