Sarah Young (pornographic actress)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Young began her career in 1986 when she was 15 years old, as a topless model for the Page 3 feature in the British newspaper The Sun. At 18 years, a friend introduced her to the porn industry and she was shortly employed in Private Media Group and Color Climax Corporation. Shortly after, the German porn producer and director Hans Moser noticed her, as he had previously noticed Teresa Orlowski. Moser invited Young to Germany and turned her into a "porn star", a successor to Orlowski, after Moser and Orlowski had parted ways on unfriendly terms. Young and Moser married in 1991, but later divorced.
During her career in the porn industry, Young acted in her own series and several other porn films. She also worked as a script writer and a director.
Young retired in 1997.
- 1997: Venus Award "Best European actress"
- Dirty Woman (1989)
- The Young One – Part 1 (1991) – Part 16
- Naked Neighbours (1994)
- Hamlet (1997)
- The Golden Girl Part 1 – 4
- The Sarah Young Collection Part 1 – 6
- Sexy Secrets (div. Folgen)
- Decameron Tales X
- Private Fantasies 1 – 30
- Sexy Nikita
- Nikita schafft sie alle
- Private Moments
- Goddess of Love Part 1 - 12
- Chigo, uncle. "Sarah Young Images at EuroPornstar.com". www.europornstar.com. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "Internet Adult Film Database". www.iafd.com. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "YesButNoButYes: Where Are They Now -Porn Stars IV". www.yesbutnobutyes.com. Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "Venus '99 – international erotic fair". Venus Award. Archived from the original on 18 January 2003.