|Olympic medal record|
|Representing Great Britain|
|2004 Athens||Yngling class|
|2008 Beijing||Yngling class|
She won a gold medal in the Yngling sailing class in the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, together with Shirley Robertson and Sarah Ayton, collectively nicknamed "Three Blondes in a Boat." She repeated this success in the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China, together with Pippa Wilson and Sarah Ayton.
- "Sarah Webb". www.olympics.org.uk. Retrieved 2008-08-21.
- "Olympic shootout for Athens blondes". BBC Sport Online. 2007-07-02. Retrieved 2008-08-12.
- "GB Yngling women breeze to gold". BBC Sport Online. 2008-08-17. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "No. 58929". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2008. p. 13.
- 'Nervous' Olympic sailor marries, BBC News, February 9, 2009. Retrieved 02-24-2009.
|This article about a United Kingdom Olympic medallist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|