Sarıcakaya is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 5,642 of which 2,672 live in the town of Sarıcakaya as of 2010. The district covers an area of 375 km2 (145 sq mi), and the town lies at an average elevation of 297 m (974 ft).
Location of Sarıcakaya within Turkey
|• Governor||Haluk Çakmak|
|• Mayor||Ali Kahya (MHP)|
|• Kaymakam||Recep Aydın|
|• District||374.72 km2 (144.68 sq mi)|
|Elevation||297 m (974 ft)|
|• District density||15/km2 (38/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Mihalıççık, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Turkey. "General information on Mihalıççık, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2007-11-19. Retrieved 2008-04-06.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Directorate of Provincial Environment and Forestry (2006). "Environmental Status Report for Eskişehir Province" (PDF) (in Turkish). Archived from the original (PDF) on March 5, 2009. Retrieved 2008-04-06.
|This geographical article about a location in Eskişehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|