|Full name||Sandeep Sharma|
|Born||18 May 1993|
Patiala, Punjab, India
|Bowling||Right-arm fast medium|
|T20I debut||17 July 2015 v Zimbabwe|
|Last T20I||19 July 2015 v Zimbabwe|
|T20I shirt no.||66|
|Domestic team information|
|2013–2017||Kings XI Punjab (squad no. 66)|
|2018-present||Sunrisers Hyderabad (squad no. 66)|
Source: Cricinfo, 30 April 2019
Indian Premier LeagueEdit
Sharma took three wickets for 21 runs in his IPL debut match when he played for Kings XI Punjab against Sunrisers Hyderabad on 11 May 2013. In the 2017 edition of the IPL, Sharma claimed 3/22 from his four overs against Royal Challengers Bangalore and in the process became the first bowler to get the renowned trio of Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers out in the same game.
After his impressive domestic season with Punjab and Kings XI Punjab Sharma was picked in the 15-man squad for the limited overs tour of Zimbabwe in July 2015. He made his Twenty20 International debut against Zimbabwe on 17 July 2015.
- Sandeep Sharma - Cricinfo profile
- Sandeep Sharma Signed by Kings XI Punjab
- "Sandeep Sharmas rare feat: Gets Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers". Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "List of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "India tour of Zimbabwe, 1st T20I: Zimbabwe v India at Harare, Jul 17, 2015". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 17 July 2015.