San Bernardino Associated Governments
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG or SanBAG) was an association of San Bernardino County local governments. It was the regional transportation planning agency and regional planning organization for the county, with policy makers consisting of mayors, councilmembers, and county supervisors, and the funding agency for the county's transit systems, which include Omnitrans, Victor Valley Transit Authority, Morongo Basin Transit Authority, Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority, Barstow Area Transport, and Needles Area Transit.
- Emerson, Sandra (2015-09-15). "SanBAG gives updates on cost, timeline of Redlands rail project". Redlands Daily Facts. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- Emerson, Sandra (2015-11-07). "SanBAG begins design of Redlands Passenger Rail Project". Redlands Daily Facts. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "About SBCTA". San Bernardino County Transportation Authority. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- Official website
- San Bernardino County Transportation Authority
- San Bernardino Council of Governments
|This California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|