Samuel George Blythe
- Cutting It Out: How to Get on the Water Wagon and Stay There (1912)
- The Fun of Getting Thin: How to Be Happy and Reduce the Waist Line (1912)
- The Fakers (1914)
- The Old Game: A Retrospect After Three and a Half Years on the Water-Wagon (1914)
- Keeping Fit at Fifty (1921)
- Get Rid of that Fat (1928)
- Shippey, Lee (March 27, 1932). "Samuel George Blythe". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2009-08-18.
Samuel George Blythe is the foremost typical newspaper man of the era now beginning to pass. He carried papers as a small boy. He worked at the case in his fathers print shop when he had to stand...
- "Buy American". Time magazine. January 9, 1933. Retrieved 2009-08-18.
When the Saturday Evening Post featured an exhortation by Samuel George Blythe to "Buy American" early last month, the movement assumed nationwide proportions. And last week in its behalf William Randolph Hearst turned on his big publicity machine.