Hon'ble Chief Justice (Retd.)
Sambhaji Shiwaji Shinde
|Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court|
21 June 2022 – 1 August 2022
|Nominated by||N. V. Ramana|
|Appointed by||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Judge of Bombay High Court|
11 March 2008 – 20 June 2022
|Nominated by||K. G. Balakrishnan|
|Appointed by||Pratibha Patil|
|Born||2 August 1960|
|Alma mater||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University|
He was born on 2 August 1960. He completed L.L.B. from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and L.L.M. from Warwick University, United Kingdom. On 9 April 1987 he was enrolled as an Advocate and started practice in the year 1989. He was elevated as an Additional Judge of Bombay High Court on 11 March 2008 and made Permanent Judge on 13 March 2010. He was elevated as Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court on 21 June 2022. He was retired on 1 August 2022.
- "Transfer Certificate" (PDF). THE GAZETTE OF INDIA.
- "Governor Administers Oath To Justice Shinde Sambhaji Shiwaji As Rajasthan HC CJ". Outlook India. 2022-06-21. Retrieved 2022-09-30.
- "Acting Chief Justice Of Rajasthan HC Appointed". Business World. Retrieved 2022-09-30.
- "जस्टिस सम्भाजी शिवाजी शिंदे: 42 दिन रहेंगे राजस्थान हाईकोर्ट के चीफ जस्टिस, सबसे कम दिनों का होगा कार्यकाल". News18 हिंदी (in Hindi). 2022-06-21. Retrieved 2022-09-30.
- "Biography of Sambhaji Shiwaji Shinde".