Salma Mumin is a Ghanaian actress. Her contributions to the Ghanaian movie industry have earned her several accolades, including Best International New Actress at the 2014 Papyrus Magazine Screen Actors Awards and Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2019 Ghana Movie Awards.
|Occupation||Actress and Producer|
Mumin was born in Wa, in the Upper West Region of Ghana and spent her early childhood days there. She attended Odorkor 1 Primary School for her basic education and then moved to Insaaniyya Senior Secondary School. She later moved to Accra to pursue her acting career.
Mumin made her screen debut in 2007 where she was featured in the movie Passion and Soul. Since 2012 she has also played roles in the movies Seduction, No Apology, College Girls, Leave my wife, The Will, No Man’s Land, and What My Wife Doesn’t Know, and John and John. Her first screen performance were in I Love Your Husband 1, 2, and 3 in 2009. She also starred in the film You May Kill the Bride in 2016 .
In 2015, she produced her first movie titled No Man's Land.
Mumin's face can be seen on billboards and TV commercials in Ghana, including commercials for UniBank, Jumbo, Electromart and many more. Her first TV commercial was for UniBank. She is the brand ambassador for Hollywood Nutritions Slim Smart.
- What My Wife Doesn’t Know
- No Man’s Land 
- No Apology
- Passion and Soul
- College Girls
- Leave My Wife
- The Will
- Amakye and Dede
- John and John
- Apples and Bananas
- "Angry Salma Mumin blasts bloggers; denies ever looking for a man". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- Inusah/Attractive/GhanaState.Com, Mustapha A. "Salma Mumin Wins First Award After 5 years of Acting". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Surprises At 2019 Ghana Movie Awards". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 14 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Bless, Papaga (2018-12-14). "Actress Salma Mumin goes completely n*ked to celebrate her birthday". CelebritiesBuzz. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "I lost interest in school because of acting - Salma Mumin". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- Duah, Kofi. "Salma produces No Man's Land". Graphic Online. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Fast rising Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin reveals how she fell in love with acting". Encomium Magazine. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- Mawuli, David. ""No Man's Land": Everything you need to know about Salma Mumin's movie". Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- Jeremie, Sarah Dankwah. "Salma Mumin Is Brand Ambassador Of Hollywood Nutritions Slim Smart". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- Online, Peace FM. "Salma Mumin Produces 'No Man's Land'". Retrieved 2018-06-05.