The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sally Douglas (30 November 1941 – September 2001) was a glamorous British supporting actress of the 1960s and 1970s.
|Born||28 October 1942|
|Died||September 2001 (aged 59)|
She appeared in many notable films and television series. Comedy film credits include six of the legendary Carry On series and Tony Hancock's satire The Rebel. She appeared, too, in Michael Reeves' Witchfinder General, voted in 2005 the fifteenth greatest horror film of all time. TV credits include Danger Man, Dad's Army (1969), On the Buses (1969–1970) and as Marlene, an erotic dancer in the third episode of the second series of Doctor in the House: Take Your Clothes Off and Hide.
Douglas died of cancer in September 2001.
- Doctor in Love (1960) — Dancer in Strip Show (uncredited)
- Sands of the Desert (1960) — Harem Girl (uncredited)
- The Pure Hell of St Trinian's (1960) — Harem Girl (uncredited)
- The Rebel (1961) — Jim Smith Acolyte (uncredited)
- A Weekend with Lulu (1961) — (uncredited)
- Village of Daughters (1962) — Glamorous Daughter in Crowd (uncredited)
- In the Doghouse (1962) — Hairdresser (uncredited)
- Carry On Jack (1963) — Girl at Dirty Dick's (uncredited)
- The Sicilians (1963) — O'Leary's secretary
- Carry On Spying (1964) — Amazon Guard (uncredited)
- The Beauty Jungle (1964) — Beauty Countestant (uncredited)
- Carry On Cleo (1964) — Antony's Dusky Maiden (uncredited)
- Joey Boy (1965) — Girl Dancing in Club (uncredited)
- The Intelligence Men (1965) — Girl (uncredited)
- Genghis Khan (1965) — Concubine
- The Alphabet Murders (1965) — Glamorous Girl in Gaming Club (uncredited)
- A Study in Terror (1965) — Whore in Pub (uncredited)
- Carry On Cowboy (1965) — Kitikata
- That Riviera Touch (1966) — Lady at Casino (uncredited)
- Carry On Screaming! (1966) — Girl
- Mister Ten Per Cent (1967) — Glamorous Girl at Theatre Party (uncredited)
- Follow That Camel (1967) — Harem Girl (uncredited)
- Witchfinder General (1968) — Girl at Inn
- The Assassination Bureau (1969) — 'La Belle Amie' Girl (uncredited)
- Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness? (1969) — Automation Bunny
- Up Pompeii (1971) — Titta (uncredited, Last appearance)
- "Shock Horror! Total Film Proudly Hails The 50 Greatest Horror Movies Of All Time". Total Film. Retrieved 2006-07-23.
- "EPISODE GUIDE Season Two 1964 B&W (60 mins)". Danger Man. mozaix. Archived from the original on 24 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2011.
- Graflex (5 Mar 2011). "Sally Douglas". Photos. ePHOTOzine. Retrieved 25 April 2011.