Upper stage: Great Seto Bridge
Lower stage: Skyline of Sakaide city
Location of Sakaide in Kagawa Prefecture
|• Mayor||Toshiaki Matsuura|
|• Total||92.46 km2 (35.70 sq mi)|
(May 1, 2017)
|• Density||570/km2 (1,500/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Sangoju (Viburnum odoratissimum var. awabuki)|
|• Flower||Sakura and Cosmos|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (JST)|
|City hall address||2-3-5, Muromachi, Sakaide-shi, Kagawa-ken|
- Kagawa Prefectural Higashiyama Kaii Setouchi Art Museum , (Kaii Higashiyama`s Art Museum)
- Mountain Iino (Kagawa`s Mount Fuji)
- Kiyama (A castle ruin of Yamato court)
- Shōtsu-ji Castle (A castle ruin, Ikoma Chikamasa and Sengoku Hidehisa were commander of the castle)
- Shinto shrine (misasagi) (Emperor Sutoku's Tomb)
- Tennō-ji Temple (79th of Shikoku Pilgrimage.)
- Shiromine-ji Temple (81th of Shikoku Pilgrimage.)
- Fuchu Dam (Lake Fuchu)
- Great Seto Bridge
- Sakaide Tengu Festival
- Sakaide Salt Festival (May)
- Sakaide Ohashi Festival (August)
Twin towns – sister citiesEdit
- "塩業資料館" (in Japanese). Sakaide city official. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "Official website of Sakaide City" (in Japanese). Japan: Sakaide City. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "香川県立東山魁夷せとうち美術館" (in Japanese). Kaii Higashiyama`s Art Museum official. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "飯野山" (in Japanese). Sakaide cityofficial. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "城山" (in Japanese). 香川のみどり百選. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
- "常盤公園" (in Japanese). 坂出市. Retrieved 25 July 2019.